How did I cope when all around me . .
(What kept me going)
Likely an awareness that this is not all there is and I can’t guarantee that things could be vastly worse if I pretended I could get away with NOT BEING GOOD – I wonder if this is why kids are sent to Sunday School?
Seems to be a hard habit to break.
Never believed that being here was all there was.
Not a matter of wake up/do stuff/ go to bed. .
- Having already tried to kill myself at 3+ years old, I always knew I was here for the long haul.
(I got rescued)
- To just get on with it.
Just knew I was to.
- Never accepted as being the same.
Or being accepted.
Or being part of what was happening.
Always a loner.
My own company was safer.
Worked things out for myself.
Always the right answer popped in.
- Always knew to be the aligned one. To hold the space
- Things just happened – now looking back – always the right place and at the right time.
- Suspect that I was placed and was looked after.
- Belief that I was OK – Pollyanna.
- Always rise to the top
- Always kept going. (No ‘give up ‘ button).
Always aligned to what to do
A strong sense of self . .
- Not ego – but of being.
Always headed off in the other direction to where anyone else was.
- Not to look for answers from others.
or in being the same
- Keep spiritual nose clean – do unto others.
Some idea of ‘karma’ and of needing to be clear of drugs/alcohol/ouija boards etc,
- Nature – always with plants and in forests and growing things.
Gardening has always kept me together.
- Read a lot. Avid reader – of apparently ‘out there’ info.
- Learning new things
- Asking ‘odd’ questions and finding out ‘why?’ Doing good/being helpful . . Being of service
When being Skye’s mum
- When younger – having to – for the kids – to supply them with stability.
- Deep sense of gratitude that all the support was in place – not in the physical necessarily.
- Found the ways and knew they were the right ones when they happened
- Asked for (and saw) help when it came.
- Enough clarity to be discerning.
- Antakarana meditation – (I have no idea how anyone copes being here without that)
- Aura Soma and being present and alert/conscious.
The usual looking CV . . .
See it here
Basically a travel through starting in formal education in 1973
in Sociology Education and Psychology and deviating into acupuncture
Acupuncture training ongoing. Whilst from 1981 designing and writing courses all levels.
Herbalism – Western and vibrational and eventually Chinese
Natural living – inspired by being a mum.
Touch therapies –
Integrating self – undoing life residue – via experiential workshops.
The beginning of your transformation may well be in the Self Care package.
The next step?
Self Discovery . . .
If you are keen and an energy healer /acupuncture worker –
the Transformative Healing package may be your start (it includes the above).