Who is Heather Bruce?
Why I developed the Gentling Way
After a lifetime of assisting others (having heard their stories of woe, or medical forcing and of that not working, and of all those decades of dispensing care and tending /touching people’s bodies and souls: deeply, the Gentling Way was birthed. The more gentle, less pressure, the more profound the result.
Untangling that which holds the structure and thus function hostage.
Assisting others to Wake Up on all levels – that they may also shine their lights on the world they live within.
Heather’s life journey
I began with what had helped his dad – the acupuncture course, many touch and vibrational therapies, additionally learning all that I could about natural eating, consciously being, uncovering ways to improve life and how to live well. It all segued into my lifetime of serving others for the same outcome – the best possible.
- 1977-78 Diploma of Acupuncture (Acupuncture Colleges Australia [Sydney])
- 1979 Bachelor of Acupuncture, Netherlands (Dr Van Buren) and Brisbane College of Traditional Acupuncture.
- 1979 Diploma of Naturopathy (Institute of Naturopathy, Mapleton)
- 1979 – present Attended many acupuncture themed workshops/congresses as possible.
- 1980 Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine (private study Nancy Evelyn)
- 1981 Diploma of Bach Flower Remedies (private study Nancy Evelyn)
- 1987 Reiki 1 with Beth Gray
- 1989 Reiki 2 with Beth Gray
- 1989 onwards – Aura Soma Introduction and Level 1 and 2
- 1989 – 1992 “Who Am I” emotional/spiritual retreats
- 1990 onwards – Aura Soma and Aura Light workshops
- 1998 Sikem and Seichem attunement
- 2007 – 5 day Sound Healing workshop with Karin Scheld, Canterbury, NZ
- 2008 – Completed Bachelor of Adult and Vocational Education, Griffith University,.
- 2009 – Sydney Aura Soma – Mike Booth ‘Emerald Heart’ workshop
- 2012 – One unit (Research into CAM) towards Masters of Health Sciences at Canty Uni Chch, NZ
- 2013 – Melbourne Aura Soma – Mike Booth – ‘Three Stars of the Subtle Anatomy’
- 2014 – ‘Self Care Level 1 Arvigo ®’ training (Melbourne)
- 2014 – ‘Professional Care Training’ (Kin Kin)
2014 – ‘Introduction to Spiritual Healing’ (Kin Kin)
- 2014 – ‘Arvigo® Accreditation’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2014 – ‘Advanced Pregnancy’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2015 – ‘Ix Chel Mastery’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2015 – ‘Self Care Teacher Training’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2016 – Advanced Spiritual Healing (Belize)
- 2016 – Mercier training St Charles, Chicago, USA