Who is Heather Bruce?
My life journey
Untangling that which holds the structure and thus function hostage.
Assisting others to Wake Up on all levels – that they may also shine their lights on the world they live within.
Why I developed the Gentling Way
After a lifetime of assisting others (having heard their stories of woe, or medical forcing and of that not working, and of all those decades of dispensing care and tending /touching people’s bodies and souls: deeply, the Gentling Way was birthed.
Always a hands on worker, I discovered that the more gentle, less pressure, the more profound the result.
I began with what had helped his dad – the acupuncture course, many touch and vibrational therapies, additionally learning all that I could about natural eating, consciously being, uncovering ways to improve life and how to live well. It all segued into my lifetime of serving others for the same outcome – the best possible.
‘Formal’ (non life) – Intentional Training
- 1977-78 Diploma of Acupuncture (Acupuncture Colleges Australia [Sydney])
- 1979 Bachelor of Acupuncture, Netherlands (Dr Van Buren) and Brisbane College of Traditional Acupuncture.
- 1979 Diploma of Naturopathy (Institute of Naturopathy, Mapleton)
- 1979 – present Attended many acupuncture themed workshops/congresses as possible.
- 1980 Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine (private study Nancy Evelyn)
- 1981 Diploma of Bach Flower Remedies (private study Nancy Evelyn)
- 1987 Reiki 1 with Beth Gray
- 1989 Reiki 2 with Beth Gray
- 1989 onwards – Aura Soma Introduction and Level 1 and 2
- 1989 – 1992 “Who Am I” emotional/spiritual retreats
- 1990 onwards – Aura Soma and Aura Light workshops
- 1998 Sikem and Seichem attunement
- 2007 – 5 day Sound Healing workshop with Karin Scheld, Canterbury, NZ
- 2008 – Completed Bachelor of Adult and Vocational Education, Griffith University,.
- 2009 – Sydney Aura Soma – Mike Booth ‘Emerald Heart’ workshop
- 2012 – One unit (Research into CAM) towards Masters of Health Sciences at Canty Uni Chch, NZ
- 2013 – Melbourne Aura Soma – Mike Booth – ‘Three Stars of the Subtle Anatomy’
- 2014 – ‘Self Care Level 1 Arvigo ®’ training (Melbourne)
- 2014 – ‘Professional Care Training’ (Kin Kin)
2014 – ‘Introduction to Spiritual Healing’ (Kin Kin)
- 2014 – ‘Arvigo® Accreditation’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2014 – ‘Advanced Pregnancy’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2015 – ‘Ix Chel Mastery’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2015 – ‘Self Care Teacher Training’ (New Hampshire, USA)
- 2016 – Advanced Spiritual Healing (Belize)
- 2016 – Mercier training St Charles, Chicago, USA
2017 – Development of The Gentling Way
2018 – International teaching of The Gentling Way
2019 – Consolidation of the online process of/towards The Gentling Way teaching manuals and online courses
- 2020 – Reiki Mastership
Over these 40 years I have always Followed Nature . .
NEWS FLASH!!!! NZ ONLY
Since returning to my home in NZ prior to lock down in mid March 2020, I am reintegrating the training that was to be the centre piece of this year. I am presently operating from two hours – one in Greymouth and one up the road 40Km – my healing and teaching sanctuary.
If you are able – come to me. . I only see people for intensives.
If possible – bring your partner – you will be surprised what you can leave behind. . as a structural and a visceral whizz. Let me see what I can do. After these decades of asking different questions, I have discovered how to work a systems model on many dimensions concurrently . .
Expect me to come up with some innovative way to present experiential remotely SOON
The Gentling Way – not forcing and not attacking, but allowing your very being to untangle and return to what it was always – perfect.