Gentling Way Practitioner
- Master of Psychology
- Training with Heather
- Years of voluntary youth work, and voluntary teaching overseas
– Gut issues starting at a very young age, leading into an exploration of how to function and how to put things right.
– Childhood anxiety, which possibly not only caused, but was made worse by get issues. The learning to be brave, and not be fearful about trivial matters – or even significant matters!
– Deep spiritual connection to God and the earth. Observing nature.
– Began life in a religious cult, and developed into a very devout young lady.
Why I follow the Gentling Way
Spiritual freedom – the freedom to question, the freedom to just be and the freedom to live in unconditional love.
Healing of body – able to maintain functional constitution, although remain very sensitive to disruption.
Healing of anxiety – have learned to trust the process of life, through doing things I was afraid of and discovering my own ability to show up.